Ever thought of wearing something simple and yet elegant and enticing? Well, having a bodysuit is the perfect option if one is looking to tick off all the factors mentioned above. And for a good reason too! Having these undergarments have always been a topic not widely discussed in the fashion industry until recently. With the body positivity movements surging in popularity across Australia and as more and more women are now breaking stereotypes and being comfortable in their skin, bodysuits are making a comeback.
There are a lot of factors that point to the growing popularity of wearing them. First off, the country’s lingerie market is expected to show tremendous growth in the coming years and with that comes a lot of new styles and designs. Second would be the online platforms and changes in the latest fashion trends. As these one-piece garments take precedence, thanks to celebrities and models on social media, people should understand what makes a bodysuit stand out and why it is advantageous to have one.
The Benefits of Having A Bodysuit In The Wardrobe:
- They Are Highly Versatile: One can throw these undergarments on anything, and they will still manage to pull off the look. They make dressing effortless and time saving, which is why a lot of working moms prefer this over other casual forms of innerwear.
- They Highlight The Body’s Natural Curves: Explains why this is so popular in Australia but then again, what’s there not to like? Only a few things in the lingerie market can pull off a low cut look and still manage to hug the body seamlessly. Not to mention its ability to stay smooth and still give enough room for the wearer.
- Available For All Sizes: Gone are the days where only skinny models could flaunt their bodies using one-piece garments. Now, undergarments are available for all shapes and sizes. However, choosing the right size can be a little tricky, so make sure not to purchase something too tight. Incorrect sizes can lead to bulging on the sides or painful pinching while shifting. For what it’s worth, choose a normal size that usually fits and don’t level down those measurements.
- They’re The Best For Layering: As they tend to stay snug and hug the body, these one-piece garments are the best for all layering purposes.
- Make Even The Simple Look Mesmerising: Bodysuits work well for the bedroom as their tight layers help cover up any bumps and smoothen out the body. This helps create an enticing figure and glam up your looks without too much effort.
- They Get Rid Of The Needs For Tucking All The Time: With one-piece undergarments, one need not worry about the blouse coming undone or fumbling to retuck all the time. Moreover, they also get rid of all the unnecessary fabric that may get tucked in the waist area and require constant attention.
- Wardrobe Malfunction? Not A Problem!: It is probably one of the few undergarments where women can feel confident in moving around. Being highly durable, bodysuits offer the advantage of being sturdy and, at the same time, smooth and breathable.
Care must be taken while washing the one-piece bodices as each material requires different washing techniques. Hand washing is the most preferred, but it changes according to the material demands. But don’t let the maintenance tips discourage one from getting something more effective than most blouses or even tops out there in the market. So jump in on the popular trend and earn that extra boost of confidence shared by millions of women, skinny and curvy alike.
Also Read: SUITS 101: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW